Now should I stay or should I go?

Started by She who spills things, December 09, 2010, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

She who spills things

Hello there.  I'm an older member (to remain nameless for now) who had, unfortunately, become very inactive over the years.  I had been keeping an eye on the site to see if it was still around and now I think I'm finally at a point where I could consider joining up again.  

Before I do though, I wondered who was around?  It's hard to tell who's active and who isn't and whether or not the forum is buzzing at all from the outside.  

Snajee-lay

Marsi

There's still a good number of us here and with the holidays there's a lot of returning faces. It is true we don't have as many as we used to and some people have taken breaks but it's still a lively community. It would be awesome to have you back no matter who you are or who your friends were there's a lot of newer members that'll become your fast friends. :D

<3 Marsi

Marsi's Dragons:

Marsi ~ Star ~ Hikaru ~ Cielo ~ Yueci ~ Loraji  ~ Vyctoriah ~ Lcube ~ Levy ~ Artrmy ~ Oshea ~ Serraisu

Nicole

There's still a good handful of us here! I'm one of the older members myself, been apart of the site since it opened 8 years ago ^^ If I knew your name, I'd probably remember who you were!

I hope you decide to join. But ultimately it's up to you. Most of the action can't be seen until you register.

Loading...please wait.

Tsugi

The more that stop by and participate, the more action. :) Lately it's been good and active!

Kay

Yeah you can't really tell from the outskirts of the site, but a bunch of us still post and play, I hope you're someone I know. :D That'd be fun!
.: XaradarFlux : Mocha :.

Phex

If you're interested, there really are quite a handful of us here still very active. =3 And it's always good to make new friends, too. Old friends are wonderful and tend to be warm, familiar deciding factors - we've got Nicole and Kay and several other awesome hobbling elderly folk - but we're also mixed with the fresh meat. There's always room for freshness, vigor and originality of the hatchlings of us, too. All in all, it's a good mix, even if you'd prefer seeing familiar faces. The DC's still a buzzing, growing hive even when the gatherers are leaving to forage and coming back with fresh nectar on a constant basis.

* Note: Dots underneath a name = hover mouse for more info
Italics = Does not have a CD

Main Characters:
Hope|Acedia|Dawnfire|Genesis|Serine|Kree|Naja|Chantage|Rosae|Sheer|Disho|Orion|Halloween

NPCs:
Main Bosses: [Elyon|Sabellion]

General: [Justasciaar|Jericho|Nadir|Emet/Dr. Melek]

Vices: [Voracity|Invidia|Avarice|Ira|Acedia]

Vessels: [Cabernet|Merlot|Rum|Champagne|Shiraz]

PLACES:
Crowline: The Rook, Crowline Cemetery, Halloween's house; Betheden: the Shelter (at Willow Gate); San Pahara

Panda

I wanted to post something useful but everyone's already said all the useful things! So I'll just join in on the chorus: "Baby come back!" to the DCeeeeee~~ *holds up cellphone light and sways*

She who spills things

Oh man.  If there's one thing to convince me, it's the dulcet tones of Player.  I'll admit though, it's less me looking for people I remember and more so just looking to see if the community is still active.  Hm.  I'll probably register later tonight.  I need go make more tea to spill on myself first though.

Oh, and yes, I know all of you who've posted.  :B  Durr hurr hurr. 

Kay

.: XaradarFlux : Mocha :.

Dedo

WHATEVER KAY YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME SO WELL.

I figured a lot of people might figure it out pretty soon, if they hadn't already though :p

Beaky

...Was it supposed to be a secret?... Your username was Dedo O_o

There are a lot of us who are buzzing around! Mind, I can think of one forum which needs some loving :'( (Sniff, I haven't made any Adoptables in ages. Misha's Christmas presents are really coming along though!) But if you're looking for active RPers, you've found 'em. Panda even invented a new form of roleplay: comics! It's awesome O_O. We've got some live RPs going too (I think I owe cred for that idea to Kathy?) where the thread is a constant location (like a restaurant) and RPers come in and out for however long you're online (like a chatroom). It's funky!

Pleeeeease come play with us, Chesh?

~Beaky
thanks for the memories

Raelin

There's been a recent influx of new members (myself included) that's sort of infusing some new blood into the Clan lands. So yes, just because I am horribly, horribly biased, please do come join again. I would love to meet you!
Dragons:
{Raelin}{Feist}{Bree}

Nicole

Quote from: Raelin on December 18, 2010, 08:34:46 PM
There's been a recent influx of new members (myself included) that's sort of infusing some new blood into the Clan lands. So yes, just because I am horribly, horribly biased, please do come join again. I would love to meet you!

She's already joined :P It's 'Dedo'

Loading...please wait.