The Bazaar > The Commons

Now should I stay or should I go?

(1/3) > >>

She who spills things:
Hello there.  I'm an older member (to remain nameless for now) who had, unfortunately, become very inactive over the years.  I had been keeping an eye on the site to see if it was still around and now I think I'm finally at a point where I could consider joining up again.  

Before I do though, I wondered who was around?  It's hard to tell who's active and who isn't and whether or not the forum is buzzing at all from the outside.  

Snajee-lay:
Then join? *lolly*

Marsi:
There's still a good number of us here and with the holidays there's a lot of returning faces. It is true we don't have as many as we used to and some people have taken breaks but it's still a lively community. It would be awesome to have you back no matter who you are or who your friends were there's a lot of newer members that'll become your fast friends. :D

<3 Marsi

Nicole:
There's still a good handful of us here! I'm one of the older members myself, been apart of the site since it opened 8 years ago ^^ If I knew your name, I'd probably remember who you were!

I hope you decide to join. But ultimately it's up to you. Most of the action can't be seen until you register.

Tsugi:
The more that stop by and participate, the more action. :) Lately it's been good and active!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version