Slightly confused.

Started by Starlight-Dragon, March 12, 2009, 03:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starlight-Dragon

I have just posted an application in the other forum, but there is something in the guidelines that confuses me...

• Fourth: Register your Dragon. (Click here for a screen shot.) This may either be your Dragon's full name or your Dragon's nickname - that is up to you. Your account name here will be your Dragon's name, not yours. Your password may be whatever you want it to be. A combination of letters and numbers usually is the safest; just never use something as simple as your birth date or your name spelled backwards. Click here to register your account!

Er... Do I do this before or after my application is accepted? O_o

I am sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, I get lost easily. D:

~ Starlight-Dragon

Cham

QuoteOnce you've done this - you're all set! A Clan Elder will look over your application to make certain everything was done correctly and than you will be accepted! Simple as that. Thank you for reading over this and we look forward to having you join the Clan!

I assume from that quote you do everything in order and then get approved...

X

You need to have an account registered and ready for approval. The admins can't add you in if you don't have an account created.

Starlight-Dragon

Okay, thank you both very much. n_n

*goes to create an account*

Maia

*knows this is way passed already explained, but in case anyone else has the same question...*

Yep, the two of them had it right!

In honesty, it doesn't matter if you register and than apply or apply and than register. As long as you've posted the form, so I know what name to look for, and there's an account for me to approve, it's all right. (Just make sure you've read everything, as you can only use your email address once and the approval gets sent to your email.)

The guidelines were more to give you something to follow so you don't forget anything. ^^