DC Staff Page

Started by BlackWolf, March 04, 2009, 09:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackWolf

More precisely, this:
http://www.dragonclanlands.com/claninfo/staff.php

How often is it updated? Because I'm curious about the 'temporary' inactivity of Ozz. Any info on her whereabouts or is the word just there to be there?

Maia

It's updated whenever necessary.

Ozzy has not come over with us to this version of the Clan, however there are members within our borders who keep in contact with her. As a founder of the original Clan, she'll always have a special title and mention within the site.

Not really knowing who you are or why you're asking, I'd probably have to say your guess is as good as others.

Who are you and why are you looking for her?

BlackWolf

First of all, thank you for the response and info. :)

Secondly, this is Arki and I'm looking for her because she's someone I consider a friend and would like to reestablish contact with again. I suppose it's a good enough reason to ask and I apologize for not disclosing my identity in the initial post.

Kay

Arki as in Mew? Heeey! C:
.: XaradarFlux : Mocha :.

BlackWolf

The same one, except hiding behind a rather generic name.
Oh well. I'm sure a character named BlackWolf would look spiffy.

How have you been? Or even better, have any MSN/AIM contact I could add to my list? ;)

Kay

is my MSN, I'm not on lots, but I'd like to have you on it, you and Ozz were like the only members regulary online in my time back in the day. 8D

Kay

(Double post sorry)

It's weird actually, I have your name wrote down in my diary for birthday and I put next to your birthday just gone 'Think I've lost contact', glad to see ya. C:

BlackWolf

You're breaking my heart. In that sweet, happy way. <3

See you on the other side!

Tsugi

I know ya prolly just posted this real quick Mew but *Tackles anyway*

BlackWolf

*falls over*

I have to say you make it hard not to stick around, even as a guest. :3

Alexis

Quote from: BlackWolf on March 05, 2009, 09:22:08 AM
*falls over*

I have to say you make it hard not to stick around, even as a guest. :3

You should stick around! Granted, I have no idea who you are, but one more person in the DCL is good times all around :)

B. Gideon | Naza | Arzeil | Sob | Seth Kheben

Phex

QuoteYou should stick around! Granted, I have no idea who you are, but one more person in the DCL is good times all around  :)

I second the notion! =D

* Note: Dots underneath a name = hover mouse for more info
Italics = Does not have a CD

Main Characters:
Hope|Acedia|Dawnfire|Genesis|Serine|Kree|Naja|Chantage|Rosae|Sheer|Disho|Orion|Halloween

NPCs:
Main Bosses: [Elyon|Sabellion]

General: [Justasciaar|Jericho|Nadir|Emet/Dr. Melek]

Vices: [Voracity|Invidia|Avarice|Ira|Acedia]

Vessels: [Cabernet|Merlot|Rum|Champagne|Shiraz]

PLACES:
Crowline: The Rook, Crowline Cemetery, Halloween's house; Betheden: the Shelter (at Willow Gate); San Pahara

BlackWolf

Aww... You guys are sweet.

Sadly, what I lack at the moment is time to invest myself in another website. And yet, I'm tempted.

Conny

Misha