DC Staff Page

Started by BlackWolf, March 04, 2009, 09:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garfy

And dragunz? xD

Haven't posted yet, but I think I remember you a little. ^^ So hi!

Tsugi

Ice cream too :3

Don't eat it too fast, you don't want to choke.

Because that'll get you...welll...

Maia

Ahhhh, Arki! ^^ Weren't you already signed up on here, or did you delete your account?

Heck, as much as it makes me sad when people lurk, I'd rather have you guys around, especially our oldies! ^^

But yea... Ozzy was in contact with us for a while (before I was an Admin), but we've sort of lost contact with her. I had her contact info for a while, but it's out-dated. You'd want to find Aqua and give her a poke... she seems to be the best source for keeping track of Ozzy. ^^

and LMAO Kathy and your adopts that tell stories. xDDDDDD; /diez.

BlackWolf

When did Mew become so boring? Geez.

Quote from: MaiaWeren't you already signed up on here, or did you delete your account?

I was signed up, until I deleted my account somewhere along the way. I must admit the reasoning behind it wasn't the best, but considering how soft-skinned I am, I had to leave / take a break after the incident on the DCL Sucks forum. So if I'm going to reapply here, I would appreciate it very, very, VERY much that anyone who has a bone to pick with me does exactly that. :3

Kallden

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!  :-*

Aeries

BlackWolf

OH YOU ALL

See you on the 13th then. <3

Maia

I said the 13th, because I didn't intend to check back much. But if people wish to apply, you can read under the spoiler and post the form. I can approve people if they join in, I just didn't want people to apply and than wait and be angry because I didn't come online immediately. :3

Arki

Thanks Maia!

And of course, thanks goes to everyone who helped drag Mew over to the other side. Again.

Nicole

EE, Its a Mew! <3
Its good to see you around here again. I hope with time you'll sign yourself up here once more ^^. Whenever you feel ready to.

edit: I guess I should really look around a bit more before I post. Welcome back <3

Loading...please wait.

Maia

/makes it look even more confusing by adding the post over here. xDDD;

Bad Maia is bad. xD

Arki

Scaredone67

And here, Mew forgot remind me to come back again T____T

*felt guilt for lurk...*