[Applications] Applying to the Clan!

Started by Maia, October 01, 2008, 08:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Name : Sean
Dragon Name: Shanaka Longhart/Dragonus
Reffered By: Heather/Pheonix

Garfy

Welcome! Accepted your account. Sorry for the delay! Saw it on my phone and told myself I wasn't going to forget when I got to a computer. -.-

Amy

Your Name: Grandlinegirl
Your Dragon's Name: Eythil
Who Referred You: Phoenix

Garfy

Welcome!! You have to sign up with your dragon's name. I rejected your other one so you can reuse the email (I think). So just let me know (by posting here or have Phoenix text/PM me) and I'll get your account accepted!

Garfy

Amy

Okay, let's try this again XD

Your Name: grandlinegirl
Your Dragon's Name: Eythil
Who Referred You: Phoenix

Garfy

You posted this 24 hours and 30 seconds later than your last one. *is amused by this*

Welcome again! I accepted you, so you should be good. Let me know if you need any help getting started! Hope you like it here.

Joanna

Your Name: Joanna
Your Dragon's Name: Ayocaa
Who Referred You: Mary Murphy

Garfy

Welcome Joanna! We've recently switched to where users are allowed to use their dragons name or their own name as an accoutn name. I accepted your dragon accoutn but let me know if you want the name changed! Hope you have fun here and let me know if you have questions!

Ai

Your Name: Aisuruu
Your Dragon's Name: Kokusho
Who Referred You: Kesaimou

Welcome! Approved!

madmeerkat316

Your Name: Purplekat
Your Dragon's Name: Vexoria
Who Referred You: N/A
Username: MadMeerkat

So sorry I never saw this. You are in now!

Venny

Your Name: Vengryn
Your Dragon's Name: Sekeolath Vengryn
Who Referred You: I stumbled upon it.
Username: Sekeolath

Marsi

Hello there! Let me for poke someone to let you in! *looks for a stick*

Marsi's Dragons:

Marsi ~ Star ~ Hikaru ~ Cielo ~ Yueci ~ Loraji  ~ Vyctoriah ~ Lcube ~ Levy ~ Artrmy ~ Oshea ~ Serraisu

Nicole

Yay! A new member! Welcome! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask :)

Loading...please wait.

Auri

Welcome! I think I've got your account approved now- sorry for the delay!  Once you're in, you'll want to go read about our Member Directory and set up a profile so we can get you fully verified and ready to start posting. :)

Garfy

Guests can no longer post here due to spammers. If you know someone within the clan, please have them contact me and I can get you approved. We may try re-enabling within a few months.