Your Dragon's Name: Lucid
Who Referred You: PookaBunny

-hops off to register-

Edit by garfy: Accepted!!

Nicole

Quote from: Lazt on December 05, 2010, 09:28:11 PM
Your Name: Lazt
Your Dragon's Name: Accelerator
Who Referred You: Nicole, XD Couldn't resist after hearing about it.

Yo, Garfy. You missed one! This poor girl has been waiting the longest :P ( Or if Maia or Aeries is on..can someone accept my college pal in please? :) )

Loading...please wait.

Garfy

Okay. Taken care of. Sorry. So not used to people posting here that I didn't look to see if there were two new posts or only one. Poke me next time you see me on and said person isn't accepted! There's no like.. trial period or anything. 8D

She who spills things

Garfy

Chesh!

On second note. Another mistake by me not paying attention, Thea's account should be listed under her dragon's name. That has been changed. So Thea is now known as Raelin. Sorry for the confusion. I also have no idea where to put this, so I'll just put it here.

Edit: Accelerator's username will be changing soon as well. You won't get a post about that cause I am lazy. However this one wasn't my fault! 8D

Athy

Your Name: Athy or Jazzy
Your Dragon's Name: Ath'daraxen (registered as athdaraxen)
Who Referred You: Marsi

Accepted!

Garfy

Wow. I.. just randomly forgot to give out referral credit. Sorry about that guys.
Gems will be added by me.

Nicole:
For referring Thea - none
For referring Lazt - 5 gems
For referring Dev -  And Egg (free side account probably after the hatchery gets set up) (If so, I'll add this to list of free things along with advent stuff)

Pooka:
For referring Mew  - 15 gems

Marsi:
For referring Athy - None

Sanglant

Your Name: Sanglant
Your Dragon's Name: Kaan
Who Referred You: Misha

Looking forward to be approved!

Approved! Going to do referral thing. brb

Misha wins 5 gems! I'll add them myself, so don't get them in the teller!

Echo

Your Name: Echo
Your Dragon's Name: Daet'riss ("Daet-riss", as the apostrophe is not allowed.)
Who Referred You: Online meanderings.

I have already registered. Awaiting approval.

What did you register under? I do not see your name. Please post again if you see this! Thanks!
-Garfy

Edit: I saw a name for "Thirteen_Echos". Your supposed to register under your dragon's name, so I rejected that application in hopes that it would get your attention and to free up your email. Please re-register under your dragon's name, "Daet'riss".

Apologies, Garfy, I got confused. I have re-registered. However, due to the apostrophe in Daet'riss not being an allowed character, it is spelled Daet-riss. If you have it in your power to let me get away with the apostrophe instead of the dash edit, it would be most appreciated.

thiefythief

Your Name: Thief
Your Dragon's Name: Rapture
Who Referred You: Tsugi

Welcome!

Referral credit for Tsugi: none

Echo

Re-post.

Quote from: Echo on May 31, 2011, 08:11:39 PM
Your Name: Echo
Your Dragon's Name: Daet'riss ("Daet-riss", as the apostrophe is not allowed.)
Who Referred You: Online meanderings.

Edit by Garfy: Accepted! Welcome to the clan!

Chainer

Your Name: Chainer
Your Dragon's Name: Shoog
Who Referred You: Emily and Kathy

Marsi

Hi Chainer! I don't have the happy power to let you in but I wanted to say hi. HI!

*poofs*

Marsi's Dragons:

Marsi ~ Star ~ Hikaru ~ Cielo ~ Yueci ~ Loraji  ~ Vyctoriah ~ Lcube ~ Levy ~ Artrmy ~ Oshea ~ Serraisu

Nicole

Loading...please wait.

Chainer

Heya to both of you. Kathy and I got talking on the way back and I made sure she reminded me to join. ^_^