[Applications] Applying to the Clan!

Started by Maia, October 01, 2008, 08:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsi

Well, as soon as garfy comes around then we should be able to get you in. :)

Marsi's Dragons:

Marsi ~ Star ~ Hikaru ~ Cielo ~ Yueci ~ Loraji  ~ Vyctoriah ~ Lcube ~ Levy ~ Artrmy ~ Oshea ~ Serraisu

Garfy

Hello! 8D

Just wanted to let you know that you need to apply with your dragon's name as an account. I'll go delete your other registration to free up your email.

Also guys, feel free to text me when someone is awaiting approval. Sometimes if I'm busy I don't get on for a day or so. But accepting an app takes like 3 seconds.

Echo

Your Name: Shatteredecho (or just Echo)
Your Dragon's Name: Veseas (I'm guessing that you can't have more than one dragon here. Not that I'd make more than one; I have my hands full with too many RP sites already XD)
Who Referred You: A search for "dragon roleplay site" on Deviantart

(I hope I did this right.)

Nicole

You can have one then more character here, actually :) Just most of us sign up with whatever our main dragon's name is. Welcome!

Loading...please wait.

Garfy

Quote from: Echo on July 02, 2012, 07:56:45 PM
Your Dragon's Name: Veseas (I'm guessing that you can't have more than one dragon here. Not that I'd make more than one; I have my hands full with too many RP sites already XD)

You need to register for an account at the forum under your dragon's name. If you did that, can you double check that it was your dragon's name? I can't find the account is all! Thanks!

Marsi

On the dragon thing you start with one and then can make as many as you want once your inside. We have character's bios for each dragon to make intros, and fan art, etc in one nice and tidy place.

Marsi's Dragons:

Marsi ~ Star ~ Hikaru ~ Cielo ~ Yueci ~ Loraji  ~ Vyctoriah ~ Lcube ~ Levy ~ Artrmy ~ Oshea ~ Serraisu

Garfy

Quote from: Echo on July 02, 2012, 07:56:45 PM

Accepted! Sorry again for the delay! (Was hanging out with Beaky <3 8D) Welcome to the clan and let me know if you have any questions at all!!

Echo

Hmm, the Email I got says that I need another Email to be sent to me before I can log in. Do I have to wait for that, or can I just log in now?

Marsi

Just try to log in. If it works then you're in, if not then Garfy should be able to fix it. ^ ^

Marsi's Dragons:

Garfy

Quote from: Echo on July 06, 2012, 04:43:47 PM
Hmm, the Email I got says that I need another Email to be sent to me before I can log in. Do I have to wait for that, or can I just log in now?

I don't think so. I have no idea what it's sending right now. I was goign to fix it at one point but the new system doesn't even let me pick if it emails people or not... -.-

Raven

Your Name: (Your Online Alias or Real Name - the name YOU want to be referred to by.)  Raven
Your Dragon's Name: (Your Dragon's full name or nickname.)  Elthura
Who Referred You: (If someone referred you, post their real name/online username here.) none

Hopefully I did that right. I've missed this place and I'm glad I found it again. Was in the dc ages and ages ago but lost track of it when it had moved.

Garfy

Welcome back! I accepted your application so you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any questions!

Garfy

Holly

Your Name: DawnAngel
Dragon's Name: Marguerite
Referral: Nicole

Garfy