[Applications] Applying to the Clan!

Started by Maia, October 01, 2008, 08:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maia

Click the Rulebook
to view General
Forum Rules

Important Guest Links

At the far end of the Clan lies the Hall of Journeys, the acceptance point for the Clan Lands. While before the borders were carefully monitored, a new system seems to be tested. The current members now watch to see who will come be a part of the new Clan. It is time to welcome back returning Clanners and new recruits.

The Clan Lives.

The Application Process

All that is required of the new application process is for you to post the given form on this topic and a Clan Elder will check back and approve you. Simple, no? However, your application will not and can not be processed without the following:

Guidelines:

• First DO NOT post as your Username. That is, as a guest, when you're asked to provide a name for your post, do NOT use your Dragon's name. This will prevent you from being able to use the name to register your Dragon.

• Second: Consider giving us your real email address. When you register, you will be asked for your email address. You will be sent an email when your registered Dragon is approved.Also, if you ever lose your password, it will be emailed to you. Using a valid, reliable email is a good idea.

• Third: Post the form below on this topic. The words in italics are an explanation of the form.
QuoteYour Name: (Your Online Alias or Real Name - the name YOU want to be referred to by.)
Your Dragon's Name: (Your Dragon's full name or nickname.)
Who Referred You: (If someone referred you, post their real name/online username here.)
Username: We changed the rules so you can sign up as your name or your dragon's. If you sign up under your name you will get a gold coloring to differentiate. Note if you sign up as your dragon name you will be referred to (for lists and formal things) as DragonName[Name]. Otherwise you will be referred to as Name[OA]. We don't do nicknames (for lists/exc), so please keep this in mind when picking a username.

Once you've done this - you're all set! A Clan Elder will look over your application to make certain everything was done correctly and than you will be accepted! Simple as that. Thank you for reading over this and we look forward to having you join the Clan!

The DCL Crew

haley

my real name: Haley, Refer to me as cl0udy or Larry.
Dragon name: Quin
referred by: Zeph

Edit by Maia: Please register your character so I may approve you.

Brooke

Name: Brooke
Dragon's Name: Alkenyu
Referred By: Nicole.

Edit by Maia: Please register your character so I may approve you.

Edit by Maia: Account Approved! Welcome aboard! ^^
Referral credited to Nicole - won 15 gems! :D

RxChristie

Your Name: Christie
Your Dragon's Name: Nimphaea
Who Referred You: Pookabunny

Edit by Maia: About time she got you over here! xDD Account approved! ^^
Referral credit to Pooka - won an extra egg for the month! :O

Tyler

Name: Tyler
Dragon's Name: Itrenor
Who Referred me: no one, i found this by google searching

Quote from: Maia on October 01, 2008, 08:17:21 AM
  • Fourth: Register your Dragon. (Click here for a screen shot.) This may either be your Dragon's full name or your Dragon's nickname - that is up to you. Your account name here will be your Dragon's name, not yours. Your password may be whatever you want it to be. A combination of letters and numbers usually is the safest; just never use something as simple as your birth date or your name spelled backwards. Click here to register your account!

Tyler

Quote from: Tyler on August 24, 2009, 02:55:37 AM
Name: Tyler
Dragon's Name: Itrenor
Who Referred me: no one, i found this by google searching

• Fourth: Register your Dragon. (Click here for a screen shot.) This may either be your Dragon's full name or your Dragon's nickname - that is up to you. Your account name here will be your Dragon's name, not yours. Your password may be whatever you want it to be. A combination of letters and numbers usually is the safest; just never use something as simple as your birth date or your name spelled backwards. Click here to register your account!

Ok i registered. ready to be approved.  :D

Edit by Garfy: Account Approved! Hope you enjoy! ^^

Kimberly

Your Name: Kim
Your Dragon's Name: Arius
Who Referred You: Iahdo

Aeries Edit: Welcome to the Clan! You need to register with your dragon's name instead of your own.

Registered with my dragon's name, now :)

Edit by Garfy: Approved. ^^ Welcome! Maia or Aeries: Iahdo needs referral credit.

Thanks so much :D

Aeries Edit: Referral Credit to Iahdo: 5g!

Lorilyn

Your Name: Lorilyn/Neoscottie
Your Dragon's Name: Sonata
Who Referred You: Tsugi!

Edit by Garfy: You need to regiester your account before we can approve you.

Aeries Edit: Approved! Welcome to the clan!
Refferal Credit Tsugi: Nothing. =(

Lynne

Your Name: Lynne
Your Dragon's Name: Trevlyn
Who Referred You: Nicole

Edit by Garfy: Approved! Welcome in!

Edit by Maia: Referral credited to Nicole - you win an extra egg! :D

Katz

Your Name: Katz
Your Dragon's Name: Spyro
Who Referred You: Panda~! I don't know what she goes by here, but uh, BabyAlue/Desteti? :( I don't know~

c: I'm a really old DC member, but it's only until now did I decide to come back thanks to Pandie's persuasion, so I hope to see some familiar faces around. ♥

[I'm also kind of upset about the unoriginal name I have for a dragon name, but he was my draik back then so I might as well use him.]

Edit by Garfy: Approved! Welcome in!

Edit by Maia: Referral credited to Panda - no prize won :(

Jennifer

Your Name: HowlingHooves, most call me Howling
Your Dragon's Name: Infernocs the Fallen, Infernocs
Who Referred You: Garfy

Yay! But your account is supposed to be under your dragon's name, so can you reregister with that name?

Okay. Approved! I need referral credit. I need to figure out how the referral prizes are done.

Edit by Maia: Referral credited to Garfy - you win an extra egg! :D

V

Your Name: V
Your Dragon's Name: Auriga
Who Referred You: X

Aeries Edit: Approved! Welcome!
Referral credited to X - won 15 gems!

Kay

Quote from: V on December 03, 2009, 08:32:21 AM
Your Name: V
Your Dragon's Name: Auriga
Who Referred You: X

I want to be in X's one letter club. :(
.: XaradarFlux : Mocha :.

Tsugi

Bry

Your Name: My name's Bryan (:  You can all call me Bryan, or Bry, or any other variation of the name.
Your Dragon's Name: Zevili
Who Referred You: I actually found this on my own :3 I remembered the Draik Clan from years back on Neopets and thought I'd join now that I just obtained my little Zevi.

Edit by Garfy: Account approved. No referral credit.